This post contains affiliate links.
If you’re interested in learning about how to use herbs to help you live a more healthy life, then you’ll definitely be interested in the 2017 Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle.
This is a package of resources all designed to help you live a healthier life. It gives you access to 107 online courses, ebooks, printables and a membership site on a variety of healthy living topics. The entire package is worth $3,680, but right now it’s only $29.97 to pick up your own copy of the bundle.
There’s lots of herbal resources in this package, including:
- Calendula for Your Skin by Kami McBride ($79.00)
- Herbal Skincare 101 by Kristyn Bango ($49.00)
- Create Your Own Herbal Tea Blends for Pleasure & Health by Heidi Villegas ($4.99)
- The Craft of Herbal Fermentation online course from The Herbal Academy ($119.00)
- Herbal Remedies for the Whole Family by Kristen Smith ($17.00)
- Herbal Teas for Winter Health by Carol Little ($11.99)
- Make Herbs Fun Again: 30 Day Challenge Camp Experience by Christine Dalziel ($47.00)
- Citrine’s Holistic Flu Remedies: Boost Your Immunity Naturally and Prevent The Flu Using Herbs, Nutrition, Homeopathy, Ayurveda and Essential Oils by Citrine Joyous ($27.00)
- Rootsy.org 3 Month Membership by Rootsy, LLC ($57.00)
In addition to the herb resources listed above, you will find a ton of other interesting and helpful content.
Topics in the bundle include:
- Alternative health
- DIY beauty and skincare
- Fitness and weight loss
- Gluten-free and grain-free eating
- Healthy home
- Healthy Kids
- Home remedies
- Keto and paleo diets
- Real food and nutrition
- Wellness and lifestyle
- Women’s health issues
I really can’t believe just how much information is included in this bundle! It’s enough to keep you reading and learning all winter long!
If you’re interested in getting access to this amazing bundle of resources you’ll have to act fast — it’s only available for sale from September 20-25, 2017. For more info or to order your Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle: